[texbirds] Big Bend trail guides - free to good home

  • From: "Lori Markoff" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 09:25:51 -0700

Hi Texbirds,

While unpacking boxes of stuff here in Eugene I came across some old trail
guides for Big Bend.  I have "Hikers Guide (to trails of Big Bend National
Park)", and "Chisos Mountains Trails Map".

They are a little beat up from numerous visits to Big Bend, including one
trip where I got dumped on by rain and hail, but they are still quite
usable.

If anyone out there would like to have them I will be happy to mail them to
you.  Send me your snail mail address and I will pop them in the mail.  Free
to the first person who replies.

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR