[texbirds] Big Bend Birding 2013

  • From: Sean Paul Kelley <spkelley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:04:48 -0600

So the photos of the entire trip are up here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seanpaulkelley/sets/72157639211623405/
Feel free to correct my IDs of birds. I'm pretty good, but I do make
careless, rookie mistakes frequently. I'm by no means a pro.

I wish I could have visited Carolyn in the Christmas Mountains this year
but was with Mom, so maybe next year.

It was a good trip for birds and I ended the year with 342 species.

If you are so inclined, my full Texas bird photos list can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seanpaulkelley/sets/72157628253045859/

Regards,

Sean Paul
Central San Antonio