[texbirds] Re: Bexar Co. Swainson's Warblers

  • From: Susan Orwig <sueorwig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:02:14 -0500

I agree with Brush.  I am not contesting your bird either, Bob, but I spend
a lot of time with Swainson recordings on my Shelby Co. land (habitat seems
perfect for that species) and I get Lo. Waterthrushes
responding and singing.  The Waterthrushes do add a "sputter" sometimes to
the end of their song so it helps to distinguish the two species.
Sue Orwig