[texbirds] Re: Bastrop Co. Swallow-tailed Kites - NO

  • From: Tom Toporowski <tomtopski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: osufight@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:22:52 -0500

i arrived about 12:45, just as AJ was about to leave(never met him before
this). spent the next 1hour and 45 minutes mostly on top of the bluff.
great view. but neither of us saw STKIs. fleeting look at a barred owl
crossing the river twice just before i left at 2:45. also saw 4 mississippi
kites, a red shoulder hawk, and 2 red tail hawks from atop the bluff.
tom toporowski wimberley tx.