[texbirds] Bastrop Co. Green Jay

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:32:29 -0500

  Sent a rather long note out the other night including a Green Jay report
etc. from 304 near Clearview and Hill's Prairie Roads area but freelists
just spit the note back today saying they could not deliver though I had
the address correct.  I looked for it yesterday as it would be a county
record if anyone can ever confirm it....I and another did not find it.  One
was reported from this very same place about two years ago....There are
lots of old growth Live Oaks here....I got numerous notes back from various
folks wondering what was going one since the first note did not go thru

  I am and will be on the coast and south Texas until mid-Oct.now.   I hope
someone can relocate it.  On the drive down thru Lavaca Co. I saw numbers
of migrant raptors and a Reddish Egret on a farm pond.

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist