[texbirds] Bar-tailed Godwit yes.....redoux

  • From: <sandboa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 23:26:50 +0000

Sorry about the garbled message.  Trying again the older fashioned way.
I just got some distant looks at the Bar-tailed Godwit from the East End of the
NAS bridge on Ocean drive.
It is feeding with a group of Marbled Godwits.
GPS coordinates of my viewing spot are  27.70997, -97.30949 and the bird was
seen to the south.

Chris Harrison
San Antonio