[texbirds] Baltimore Orioles in Corpus Christi

  • From: <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 23:30:30 +0000

This afternoon the trees in my neighborhood are dripping with Baltimore
Orioles. My neighbor's loquat tree has fruit and they are gorging themselves.
Went out to get eggs from my friend and a male BAOR was warbling as it foraged
in the treetops.

We got good naked-eye looks and a lovely song to boot.

Judy Kestner
Calallen (NW Corpus Christi)

PS My friend's legs were dripping with mosquitoes -- ugh.