[texbirds] BTW Whoopers

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:04:56 -0500

  A downside of Ebird is the constant mis-location of these cranes on that tool by county and likely much else due to a misunderstanding of county lines and geography...Ebird and Calhoun Co. do not fit together when it comes to what reported is on there in many cases as it relates to Aransas NWR...We have Acorn Woodpecker NOT Aransas Co.for example...But it is of lesser interest for me as I don't care...But I get it right.

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist