[texbirds] BNC

  • From: "Ray Porter" <ray.porter314@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:48:03 -0500

Sue Orwig and I made a quick tour of the Center.

We were able to find 3 Seaside Sparrows at the usual location and induced
them to congregate about 5 yards from us. Had they been a bit more
copperative we would have had them all in one frame.

We headed to Scotts Bay looking for the Common Loon seen by Dwayne Litteer
the day before. We found the bird almost on land by the remediation area
just south of Scott's Bay.

Ray Porter
Highlands, Tx