[texbirds] BIRDCALLS WITH CLIFF SHACKELFORD

  • From: "Les Stewart" <stewart54321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds List" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 20:44:20 -0500

BIRDCALLS WITH CLIFF SHACKELFORD
Airs Tuesday,  May 20 at 6 p.m. Once again Ornithologist Cliff Shackelford,
from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, will take questions about all our
feathered friends on "Bird Calls" from Red River Radio. If you have a photo or
the recorded sound of a bird that you'd like Cliff to research and identify for
this show please send them to wbeckett@xxxxxxxx and we'll ask Cliff to help
identify the bird. We'll also post your photos and recorded sounds on our
website after the show. Check out the two bird calls that we'll talk about at
the beginning of our show this month.
Listen live online or get the podcast later...
http://redriverradio.org/post/bird-calls-cliff-shackelford-3

Les Stewart
Nacogdoches, TX