[texbirds] Re: Aztec Thrush

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx, spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:37:37 -0400 (EDT)

I should hold off before sending a false alarm myself--I assumed from the
message I got that it was reported from the Davis Mountains, but obviously
not!  :-P  Sorry about that!

MB

Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX
_www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com/)

In a message dated 10/21/2013 7:26:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Graham,  you don't really have to ask about every single rare bird posted
on eBird.  Save your breath and wait for the hard working eBird editors to do
their job.  Trust me, they are on it

As for this observation, don't put much into  it.

Cameron Carver
Lubbock, TX

Sent from my  iPhone