[texbirds] Re: Avoid Count Circle birder app

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "j.rathjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <j.rathjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:09:03 -0600

I have always enjoyed the app. You can blow up the detail significantly at your
borders

Sparrow paths have been cut in our fields, allowing people to walk wo getting
wet and allowing short-grass sparrows their paths

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS