[texbirds] Austin-Granger-Bastrop Plans

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:26:00 -0600

Hello texbirders,
I will be birding the Austin-Granger Lake-Bastrop triangle this weekend.
My targets are as follows:

Mountain Plover
Prairie Falcon
Hairy Woodpecker
Chestnut-collared Longspur
McCown's Longspur
Lapland Longspur
Sprague's Pipit
Rusty Blackbird

These are some tough birds for me to find, so if anyone wants to bird with
me or coordinate to share findings and cover ground more thoroughly, drop
me a line.  Rusty Blackbird would be a lifer for me!  My weekend will begin
at Snow's BBQ in Lexington with the best breakfast in the world:-)

Graham Floyd,
San Antonio, TX
503-705-8046