[texbirds] Austin - Mayfield Nature Preserve

  • From: Nathan McGowan <namcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:24:34 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After arriving at Laguna Gloria this morning to find that the gates weren't to
open until 11am, I trotted up the road to Mayfield Nature Preserve. While
numbers were generally low, I was able to find Swainson's Thrush, Magnolia
Warbler, Prothonotary Warbler, and Black-throated Green Warbler.

Nate McGowan
AustinEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at