[texbirds] Re: Austin-- 200 mile circle suggestions?

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: osufight@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:45:26 -0500

My suggestion for something different, Seminole Canyon State Park,
Cactus Wren should be as close to a slam duck as you can get there.

See the barchat for the park at
http://ebird.org/ebird/GuideMe?cmd=decisionPage&getLocations=hotspots&hotspots=L129091&yr=all&m=

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all,I find myself with the next couple days off and am thinking of taking
an overnight bird trip.... just going to take the tent and camp out where
ever I end up but would like to keep it under a four hour drive. Have done
CC/PA lots of times but may end up there again.... Haven't done much west or
east of here.... My nemesis bird is the Cactus Wren if you can guarantee that
somewhere, lol. I am open for suggestions....
Thanks,Randy Duncan Leander TX