[texbirds] Re: Attention TEXBIRDERS in the Corpus Christi Area

  • From: Jack Eitniear <jackeitniear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

TEXBIRDERS in Corpus Christi
I am starting a research project in the Corpus Christi area and could use
some keen observers and good data takers. If you have ever wanted to get
involved with a citizen science project this might be the project for you.
If so please contact me OFFLIST!
Jack EitniearSan Antonio

"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave" Dakota Indian Saying