[texbirds] Arlington Rusty Blackbirds

  • From: DOEFAMILY@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 16:52:55 -0500 (EST)

Not sure how rare this is, because I'm not all that familiar with bird
distribution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but I found 4 Rusty Blackbirds at
the Village Creek Drying Beds off of Green Oaks in Arlington. As you enter
the  location, there is a wet woodland along the left (west) of the road. The
birds  were found along the swampy shore as the woodland merged into a
small  pond.

Bob Doe
Spring Branch, Tx
(currently in Grand Prairie)