[texbirds] Aransas County birding

  • From: "Sanchez, Isaac C" <sanchez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:41:43 +0000

TEXBIRDERS

My wife and I spent Friday and a half-day Saturday in the Rockport/Fulton/Port
A area.  It was a good trip that included going out of Fulton to see Whooping
Cranes.  A Whooper was my 299 photo bird for the year and a Seaside Sparrow was
my 300 th.  I was very pleased to photograph a GULL-BILLED TERN for the first
time, which raises my ABA area photo life list to 570.  Some of the favorite
photos for the trip can be found at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isaaccsanchez/sets/72157633128023355/detail/

He is risen!

Isaac Sanchez