[texbirds] Anyone want a specimen of Baeolophus atricristatus?

  • From: "Jonathan Sadow" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jonsadow@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 07:26:50 +0000 (UTC)

      While I was driving, a small bird flew directly into the path of my
vehicle, and I head the unfortunate sound of an object hitting the vehicle's
front.  When I got home, to my surprise I found the body of a Black-crested
Titmouse embedded in the grill of my vehicle, in almost perfect condition.  I
removed it, bagged it, and put it in my freezer, where it currently resides.
Anyone with a collection permit in the Austin area who is interested in having
it can contact me off-list to figure out the logistics of getting it. Jonathan
Sadow
jonsadow@yahoo.comAustin, Texas