[texbirds] Re: Another eBird location rant

  • From: Robert White <glqman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:02:08 -0800 (PST)

Dan - For the second location, was it labelled Bentsen State Park?  My rant is
that people enter one list for their day-long outing during which they might
have traveled all over creation.  It sounds like Dell may have done that in
the past.  I see some of it when looking at patch challenge reports.  People
enter anything in their patch as one location centered on their home.
-Bob White
 Spring, TX