[texbirds] Another (?) Smith Point Say's Phoebe

  • From: Tony leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:02:14 -0500

Hi all:

Just now, I noted a passerine flying toward the tower.  It turned out to be a
Say's Phoebe, which flew past to the south of the tower and was last seen at
height flying SSE across the Bay.  I'll post photos to my Flickr site tonight
or tomorrow.

Enjoy,

Tony

Tony Leukering
Smith Point, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at