[texbirds] Re: American Kestrels nesting in Tarrant County as well

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjones4fwas@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:51:10 -0500

Well I'll be danged if I did not have two Met. Geckos WAY out here in
the boonies of Throckmorton Co. under the lights tonight while
watching Poor-wills and Nighthawks...This is like in the middle of
nowhere....Global Warming is for real. but this is so remote.??
Photos if needed.

Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/