[texbirds] American Bittern successful chase

  • From: Doug Kathy Ghrist <dkghrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:46:15 -0500

Yesterday, Peter Barns emailed me & mentioned on texbirds that he had
located the American Bittern again at Pleasure Acres in Chapel Hill, Texas.
 That email resulted in an exciting successful chase!  Hope you enjoy a few
of my photos of this secretive marsh bird.
Doug Ghrist
903 372 9195
dkghrist@xxxxxxxxx
Tyler, Texas