[texbirds] Amazing Fall birds @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 19:44:37 -0500

Amazing Fall birds @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Reporting on three days

Most of observers from last three days have had the Mourning Warbler with good
views. Lots of life birds!

Blue-winged Warbler was amazing and accepted with Nancy's great description and
experience

Northern Waterthrush , Blue-winged Warbler, Black-and-white Warbler ,
Orange-crowned Warbler, Mourning Warbler, Common Yellowthroat , American
Redstart, Yellow Warbler, Black-throated-green Warbler, Canada Warbler,
Wilson's Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat from last several days.

I get to bed early, but get up early too, if you want to visit.
To visit: http://www.warblerwoods.org/contact-form.html
Please introduce yourself and pick a day in the body of the request

Easiest place for warblers is Warbler Pond, in the shade, in a comfortable
chair that is provided.

We spent $500 to clean out the pond yesterday and removed most of the
overgrowth. Ann put posing sticks out today.

I had surgery today and hope I'm functioning outside tomorrow

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS. Facebook, @SusanWarbler