[texbirds] Am. Woodcock - South Padre Island

  • From: Reid & Pam Allen <2birders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:15:52 -0600

We just got in the house, and I saw an American Woodcock in the back
yard.  The bird was feeding and seemed to find success.  I'll get photos
up asap.  Our address is 212 West Carolyn on South Padre Island.
Earlier today, we finally found the Long-tailed Duck at the Donna
Reservoir, associating with 400 or more Lesser Scaup.

Reid & Pam Allen
South Padre Island, Texas
West Des Moines, Iowa