[texbirds] Am Woodcock

  • From: "deeoke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <deeoke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:08:20 -0500

Yesterday at Cy Falls High School, Huffmeister and 290, we had a woodcock in
the front of the building.  It may have flown into a
window.  By the time I saw it, it was able to fly to the landscape traffic
circle and hide.  It was not seen again.

Thanks to 2 alert teachers who found the mystery bird and told me.

Very interesting bird for our campus list.  Dee Oke, NW Houston