[texbirds] Re: Am Pipit it is re: Sparrow ID

  • From: Kenny Anderson <kennya290@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 16:48:04 -0600

As a self-proclaimed crappy birder, I urge Monte to discover the wonders
and gifts of the field guide(s).  Few things are as satisfying as
identifying a species.  Given (Monte's) camera and the multitude of options
available (many free)- I would encourage discovery.
Monte, I will help you on any identification that you demonstrate even the
slightest impetus.  Get in the game, its fun!
Kenny