[texbirds] Re: Abilene birding

  • From: Sheryl Travis <sheryltravis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 06:42:24 -0500

This awesome link was just shared on the Birds of Texas Facebook page... it
might help you find something near Abeline...
http://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wildlife/wildlife-trails/
Sent from Sheryl's Phone
On Oct 6, 2015 4:12 PM, "Jennifer Miller" <foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
I'm going to be in Abilene thurs or fri and have never birded the area
before. Could anyone give me suggestions or their favorite places to bird
in the area? I have a Honda Accord so I can't get anywhere that needs 4
wheel drive or high clearance. Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Miller
Lubbock, TX