[texbirds] A Big Thank You

  • From: Rodney McCollum <rodneyani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 19:05:18 -0500

I just want to tell each and everyone of you "THANKS" for all the info you
have given to me for my upcoming trip to the Lower Rio Grand Valley.
Several of you mentioned a book (Birder's Guide to the Lower Rio Grande
Valley).  I bought it and am very impressed with it.

You also told me about all the great places to go and places to stay.  The
info I got from you was much more valuable to me than the internet searches
I had done.

 I am sure my dad and I will have a great time.

Rodney McCollum
Opelika, Al