[texbirds] Re: 92 sp at Fort Clark; LAGU, TRPA; ebird question

  • From: Mary Gustafson <live4birds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 13:06:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bryan

Fort Clark is covered by an old regional checklist that covered all of south
Texas.  I have made new individual county filters for several south Texas
counties on the river, and have at times "trimmed" the old regional filter to
better fit the new area it covers.  Obviously I missed the Tropical Parula!
The regional filter is not perfect by any means, and I'm always interested in
improving it.  Let's talk offline about any other changes that would make the
filter better.

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas