[texbirds] 6-2-12 Bell's, Blue-headed/Red-eyed?, Hutton's, White-eyed vireos @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:25:16 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6-2-12 Bell's, Blue-headed/Red-eyed, Hutton's, White-eyed vireos @ Warbler Woods

Don and I heard a Blue-headed Vireo near the Sparrow Hole and recorded the
bird.   Actually, this bird is currently in discussion--just got email.   Byron
and his sharp ears, thinks it is a  Red-eyed Vireo.  Email just arrived before
I sent this, so I might have to change the ID.  Technology is so wonderful,
allowing confirmation quickly!

 Don heard and I saw a Bell's Vireo around the house.  Hutton's singing and
seen often.  Painted Buntings also pleased.  Picture at:

http://flic.kr/p/ca2VqL

Our 6 visitors left and I went out for checklists and found NONE!  No one left
a checklist and one had 499 life birds and was hoping for #500 and was here
many hours.  Some aren't experienced enough to leave a checklist and that is
ok, but not the case today.  I can only cover a short part of the property and
if you see 3 common xyz's and I don't, that data is important.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )
Cibolo/Schertz
Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at