[texbirds] 5-7-12 Seven warbler sp @ Warbler Woods

  • From: Warbler Woods <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 22:09:29 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5-7-12 Seven warbler sp @ Warbler Woods

Continuing slow, but enough excitement to be fun.

Warblers--Orange-crowned, American Redstart, Magnolia, Yellow, Chestnut-sided,
Black-throated-green, Wilson's

This morning, Don and I had an American Kestrel and a flock of Chipping
Sparrows.  Other fun birds were Brown-crested Flycatcher heard and seen, Great
Crested Flycatcher, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Least Flycatcher, lots of
Catbirds, 2 Long-billed Thrashers together, 4 Hutton's Vireo at once with 3
together at the pond and another across the yard at the same time.  If I had
time, I would compare the different pictures of the Hutton's to see how many
individuals there are.  They are now singing again.  I can't wait till tomorrow!

To visit:  http://warblerwoods.org/directions/visit

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )