[texbirds] 5-16-13 THIRTEEN warbler sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 20:55:05 -0500

5-16-13 THIRTEEN warbler sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Thirteen species of warblers, thanks to our volunteers, since I was stuck at
doctors all day, except for 35 min,
but I did get a late orange-crowned, with pictures.  Golden-winged, Redstart,
Magnolia, Bay-breasted,
Chestnut-sided, Canada among them.  Turkey also on the list!

Get your requests in early to visit, so that I have time to respond.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS