[texbirds] 4-21-14 species (59), warblers 7 sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:40:41 -0500

4-21-14 species (59), warblers 7 sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Lots of visitors from all over and we ended up with 59 species and 7 warbler
species, with FOS Tennessee Warbler.  The Warbler Pond was great fun with large
numbers of Nashville and lesser of Orange-crowned, sprinkled with Chat,
Tennessee, Yellow Warbler.  Add buntings, Summer Tanager and vireos for
excitement.  Hutton's Vireo was heard by Don this evening.  Fun day and thanks
to our visitors!

I have a dr appt Thursday afternoon and need observers for the Warbler Pond
during that.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS