[texbirds] 4-20-14 Eastern & Western Kingbird @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 20:37:16 -0500

4-20-14 Eastern & Western Kingbird @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
We ended up with 55 species for the day, but it was very slow.  There were
several warbler flurries, but common Nashville, Orange-crowned and
Black-and-white Warblers.  We had both Eastern and Western Kingbirds.  We had
wonderful visitors, such fun!  Our last visitors left late and that was Eddie
and Noreen from San Francisco.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS