[texbirds] 3-6-14 Eastern a Towhee & help @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 10:52:58 -0500

3-6-14 Eastern a Towhee & help @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
The Eastern Towhee continues to cooperate at Thomas' Meadow.  Lee Hoy and NANPA
are out filming  currently.

I have several needs coming up.  Unless we get flooded with birds, I need
someone to feed and cover for me on Wed.  I'm also having  Radiofrequency
ablation on six levels of my back Thursday.  I'm usually very sore for days
afterward and I probably need someone to feed the birds and to help observe
Friday.  Please let me know if you can help!  With migration picking up, I also
need more observers.

Our peak here is usually the last week of April and first 10 days of May.
Things are running late this year, so far.

Please join us on the Texas Birding Classic Big Sit on May 8th.  We especially
need people for afternoon and evening, when our early group gets tired.  There
is no cost for this.

Clay Taylor is also giving a Digi-scope workshop on Friday, Saturday and
Sunday.  Please sign up with me if you can join us.  If you don't have
equipment, you can borrow some, but if you do have equipment, please bring with
you, any brand.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS