[texbirds] 3-30-13 Thomas' Meadow finished >60 sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 17:44:57 -0500

3-30-13 Thomas' Meadow finished >60 sp @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Thomas Moore Feed donated 150' of water line installed, blind, benches, water
feature raw material costs.
Travis Audubon provided the labor to build the water feature and built a photo
blind.  Thanks to all.
Travis pictures the last 4 photos.  The birds were most eager for us to quit.

Our bird list today will be over 62 species, with Nadya getting a Hutton's
Vireo for the star.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEqKKuz

Thomas Moore Feed is donating food to us, so we aren't having to buy as much,
which lets us cover
more of our expenses.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org