[texbirds] 2012 Big Year Addendum

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 07:41:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all!

I just realized I was remiss in giving a big THANK YOU to all those who
helped me actually get on the birds during the course of this adventure!  I
would have missed several key species were it not for the sharp eyes,
perseverance, and encouragement of my many birding buddies (best example was
that
silly Long-tailed Duck just happening to fly in within Pat's scope  view)!

Take care, and Happy 2013!

MB
Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX