[texbirds] 200 Miles Austin to Junction... none Jibberish!!!!

  • From: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 02:18:56 +0000 (UTC)

     Sorry...Once again not sure why my tablet only sometimes jumbles emails
here.. #$@#$^
Thanks yall for all the great suggestions. I am going to set up base at S Llano
and hopefully loop down to Uvalde from there. Laredo area is just too far this
trip. I have been to S Llano a couple times.... any other Junction hotspots not
to miss?
Thanks for the Travis co suggestions on the Cactus Wren... I will hit them soon
if my effort south fails.
Was glad to see Choke Canyon mentioned several times. It is my must stop place
on the way to CC. Been there 4 times this year, but no Cactus Wren!
Setting my alarm for 330am :)
Randy DuncanLeander TX