[texbirds] 1-30-14 Fox, Harris's, LeContes, Grasshopper, Junco @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:26:06 -0600

1-30-14 Fox, Harris's, LeContes, Grasshopper, Junco @ Warbler Woods Bird
Sanctuary
You add sun and the people come birding and we ended up with 14 species of
Sparrows today.
Andy Morffew of England, sat at the Old Barn and Sparrow Hole most of the day
and had Fox's at both locations, along with phenomenal photos.  The Green's and
Hodson's had great birds, along with junco.  I returned from Houston exhausted
after helping my 89 yr old Father who is recovering from a fractured hip and
Don and I went birding this evening and added more gourmet sparrows.
Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS