[texbirds] 11-25-14 FOX Sparrows @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 14:57:34 -0600

11-25-14 FOX Sparrows @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

We have had little time for birding, but had groups from Austin and Comal Cty.
We have had 12 species of Sparrows, with groups getting at least 10 species.
Don found two Fox Sparrows today.

I'm having major back surgery Dec 3rd and we could use help feeding birds and
lots of other stuff, if you are willing.  Monta and Julie have done one day
each week since Dons thumb surgery and Charles is going to do a day, along with
the Kay's and Lindheimer Master Naturalists helping, but there are still gaps
and needs.  Please let me know if you can help occasionally or take a day.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TASEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at