[texbirds] 10-17-14 good birds @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:01:55 -0500

10-17-14 good birds @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

We are in the slow times, but still finding great birds.  Sparrows:
White-crowned, Lincoln's, Savannah, Spotted Towhee, Clay-colored, uid.
Warblers :  Orange-crowned, Nashville, Black-and-white, Yellow-rumped,
Yellow-throated.  Shrike, Thrashers, Flycatchers, Ravens, etc.  I've just been
too busy to post much.

We really need some volunteers, especially tomorrow or Sunday morning, before
the kids activity Sunday afternoon.

  The shirts are going great, with a free shirt for $20 donation, plus $6 for
postage.  Great fund raiser!  I just ordered some ladies versions that have a
lighter fabric, lower neck, no pocket and still 100% cotton.  Both are great
for females.  We are out of 2xl in the pocket tee and limited availability for
smaller sizes.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TASEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at