[TEG Freelist] [TEG] Exciting News about PeerPro

  • From: Mark Bruemmer <tegmarkb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Entrepreneurial Group <theentrepreneurialgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

"Jeff Burke, CEO of PeerPro" <burke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:From: "Jeff Burke, CEO
of PeerPro"
To: tegmarkb@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Exciting News about PeerPro
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:12:12 -0400 (EDT)

PeerPro Company Update
News, Developments, etc. October 2003
---------------------------------
  Dear Mark,
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like. And I like less than
half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins

It has been a while since we have sent out any news. PeerPro continues to move
forward and find opportunity. We have moved, added new products, updated or
logo & branding and are heading into the 4th quarter with much optimism. See
below and understand why!
   Company Operations
We have moved our office, but only 2 blocks east.
PeerPro has moved to 1148 Main Street, just above Jefferson Hall. We are still
with Main Street Ventures who has been kind enough to provide us with the
corner office on the second floor. (Rumor has it that this was Jody Foster's
office in Little Man Tate.) Our Phone number is the same, although we dropped
the fax number.
More importantly, PeerPro continues to pursue growth and success through many
channels. PeerPro has successfully secured an award from the State of Ohio for
the Ohio State Income Tax Credit for Technology Investment. What this means is
that any PeerPro investors that meet the criteria, are able to receive a 25%
return , by way of a state income tax credit on their tax returns.
Technology Investment Tax Credit Program
  Sales and Marketing
Our biggest news is from CORA, that is the Central Ohio Restaurant Association.
The CORA is excited about using PeerPro's Restaurant On Line (ROL) portal
technology as the basis for their association's web site. It will be much more
than just a new web site, it is about using the web to create an online
community and offering many more valuable web services to their members. CORA
and GCRA give PeerPro nearly 800 Restaurant or Supplier Members to support.
You also may have noticed our new logo at the top of this page. This new image
and branding strategy (logo, tag line, color scheme, etc.) represents our focus
on Restaurant Productivity Solutions, connecting people, and using the web to
improve the restaurant business. There will be much more on this to come. Stay
tuned!
See our new and improved Web Site
    Products, Wide and Deep
Wide
PeerPro is now a reseller of both Interland Hosting Solutions and Constant
Contact, the Email Marketing solution being used to send you this update. If
you want to send newsletters or announcements to your customers, let us help!
Email me for more info, go to our web site, or follow the link below.
Deep
Our CTO, Chuck Meier, has been busy in his laboratory. Restaurant On Line, ROL,
has been significantly improved to a new version and strengthened with Xforms
and Xflow.

Xforms allows us to put up any form, anywhere, any time. May sound boring, but
Xforms allows us to push and pull data from any database, trigger any action,
and orchestrate actions between sections (multi-part forms). This allows us to
do Online Ordering, customer surveys, event registration forms, multi-section
forms with business logic between sections and the ability to trigger workflows
at any point. We have used this to support the Greater Cincinnati Convention
and Visitors Bureau's new Interactive CD and Web tool for locating any sports
facility in Cincinnati.

Xflow allows us to create workflows and place them in the portal. We have done
this for Subway Russia, and is too DEEP for this note, but there is a
description on our new Web Site.
Sign up for Constant Contact

In today's fast paced world, Email can save time and money for all of us. I
would love to call and talk to every one of you, but that is not possible.

I hope you enjoyed getting this update, and would like to continue hearing more
about PeerPro from time to time. If not, you can unsubscribe below. Even
better, if you find something of interest, want more info, or need us to help
you, please drop us a reply. If you follow the link below to "Update your
Profile", you can let us know more specifically what you are interested in.
Sincerely,
Jeff Burke
CEO, PeerPro

email: burke@xxxxxxxxxxx
voice: 513-241-8400
web: http://www.peerpro.net

Forward email

This email was sent to tegmarkb@xxxxxxxxx, by CEO, PeerPro.
Update your profile |Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe? | Privacy Policy.