[TEG Freelist] [TEG] Building a Superior Sales Force 10/15/03 10:30AM-1:30PM Cincinnati, OH

  • From: Mark Bruemmer <netmotifsinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Entrepreneurial Group <theentrepreneurialgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:03:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Roth <mikeroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:From: "Mike Roth"
Subject: Building a Superior Sales Force
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:56:56 -0400

Mark, I?d like to invite you to a great new program.

You will learn how to ?

·        Engineer and implement a precision sales and marketing program that
eliminates surprises and produces dependable profit increases.

·        Identify and remove sales process ?bottlenecks?.

·        Plug sales pipeline ?leaks?.

·        Build a sales team that produces extraordinary results with ordinary
salespeople.

·        Have the bottom third of your team perform like the top third.

·        Create a perpetual ?lead factory?.

·        Compete for all desired sales all the time (not just 10% of the time).

·        Model a sales process that allows all salespeople to exceed objectives.

Fix the process and you will enjoy increased sales.....PERMANENTLY!

The solution is NOT cheap or easy, but for our clients, we have cured these
problems and more in the areas of Sales and Business Development.

Join us at our next

Lunch and Learn Sales Discovery Workshop...
Speaker:  Michael L. Roth, CMS

Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Location: Roth & Associates, Inc.
                4357 Ferguson Drive, Suite 190,

     Cincinnati, OH 45245

Time: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.

Cost: FREE to President's & Owners - all others $25

Seating is limited - Please RSVP by October 8th to Brandi at 513-753-9400 ext.
106

Name: _________________________________ Title:__________________________

Company: ______________________________ E-mail: ________________________

Phone # __________________________ FAX # _____________________________

Credit # _______________________________ Expiration Date _________________

FOR QUICK REGISTRATION:

Fax this form to 513.753.6012 ? Call 513.753.9400 ext. 106 ? or e-mail
branditaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

q The date is bad, call me to set up a meeting. FAX to 513.753.6012

Slowly and surely we are removing all the excuses for
not improving your sales and sales management skills.

Give us your best reason for waiting.

Looking forward to seeing you or your sales force, at our Lunch & Learn Sales
Discovery Workshop.

Mike Roth  800.819.4976 Meet with MIKE

Roth & Associates, Inc.

4357 Ferguson Drive, Suite 190

Cincinnati, OH 45245

Don?t believe?  List to what others are saying and try Thirty Minutes of FREE
Sales Training

Click Here

If this is not for you, please forward this to your friends and associates who
need to improve revenue!!

Click Here to be removed from future informational mailings

Contact NetMotifs, a Solution Provider for Dell and NetSuite, offering a
single, integrated web-based system to run your entire business.

http://WebLinks.FreeURL.com

Join The Entrepreneurial Group, a volunteer organization whose mission is to
mitigate the risks in a business venture by connecting entrepreneurs to
resources.

This message is made available through //www.freelists.org
as a free service to The Entrepreneurial Group http://TEG.FreeURL.com