[TEG Freelist] [TEG] ACE-E Volunteer Annual Awards Banquet 06/09/07 6PM in Dayton, OH

  • From: Mark Bruemmer <markbruemmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Entrepreneurial Group <theentrepreneurialgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Entrepreneur,

  Here is your invitation to attend the Annual Volunteer Awards Banquet of the
Area Coalition for Education-Excellence (ACE-E) June 9, 2007 at 6:00PM at the
Modern Flight Hangar, National Museum of the United States Air Force in Dayton,
Ohio.

    Honored Trustee, Mrs. Zoe Dell Nutter
  and
  The Area Coalition for Education?Excellence (ACE-E)
  Board of Trustees
  cordially invite you and your guest to the
  2007 Annual Volunteer Awards Banquet
  on Saturday, the ninth day of June
  at six o?clock in the evening
  Modern Flight Hangar
  National Museum of the United States Air Force
  featuring guest speaker
  Mr. Anthony Salcito
  General Manager, U.S. Public Sector,
  and World Wide Leader in ?Classroom of the Future?
  Microsoft Corporation

        RSVP by May 25  Dress
        (937) 531-6644   Military: Service Dress
        Email: karen@xxxxxxxxx Civilian: Coat and Tie
        Cost: ACE-E Guest-Sponsor
  Social will begin at 6:00 p.m. in the National Aviation Hall of Fame
  Dinner will begin at 7:00 p.m.

  Rick Novak, a TEG member who is extending this invitation to you, answered my
questions regarding Sponsorship, ACE-E Membership and fees for this event.

    Mark ? answers to your questions and added comments --

   If you?re a sponsor at any level then your tickets are included in the
sponsorship, including DV seating with DVs, and DV parking.
   NO, you do not need to be a member of ACE-E to attend.
   Yes, everyone may also go on the guided tour of the co-located National
Museum of the USAF and the National Aviation Hall of Fame, at 4:30 p.m., June
9, as well.
   Although we need sponsorships as the only way to pay for the meals of all
100 poverty students and their parent/guardian ? as our guests, we also need
sponsors to help pay for the $2,300 in room rental costs, the program booklets
honoring the companies who are sponsors, as well as the Awardees and their
awards for changing poverty childrens? lives.  The food at our cost is $29.95
per person, so we are losing money to offer a single person ticket at $30.
   All single person tickets are $30, covering about 65% of our total costs per
person, done to keep costs down in order for teachers to attend.
   All donations are to an IRS approved 501 c (3) charitable organization of
ACE-E, and therefore tax deductible.
  Hope the above helps.  You also may email me at rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
call me at 1-800-OK-Novak (656-6825) if you have further questions.

  Please see attachments for details and to RSVP.

  TEG Members, if you're interested in initiating contact with and forging
business relationships with the United States Air Force, Rick Novak of Novak &
Associates may be of assistance to you.

    Government

  Here are links to the "Government" index in the TEG Bookmarks Database.
Please add your bookmarks to related resources you think TEG members should be
aware of.

      Thank you for your interest and participation in The Entrepreneurial
Group.

  Best Regards,

  Mark Bruemmer, CEO
  NetMotifs, Inc.
  Business Web Services
  Moderator of The Entrepreneurial Group

TEG logo designed by Tom Hortel, Co-Founder of VentureForward LLC

Contact NetMotifs, a Solution Provider for Dell and NetSuite, offering a
single, integrated web-based system to run your entire business.

Join The Entrepreneurial Group, a volunteer organization whose mission is to
mitigate the risks in a business venture by connecting entrepreneurs to
resources.