[teeworlds] ui-button for record - patch

  • From: "luke.wasl" <luke.wasl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teeworlds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:28:43 +0200

Hey guys,
I've made a patch for an UI-button for demo-recording.
The new class DEMOREC is a wrapper for the demorec_record_start(),
demorec_record_stop() and demorec_isrecording() functions.
I did it this way cause i wanted to make more general, for example if an
other record button is added.
The patch is made for the "teeworlds-0.5.1-src"-tag.
At last, I would like to ask if it would make sense to add an visual
feedback in the UI if a demo is recorded at the moment?
Thank you.