[teeworlds] Re: Some suggestions on the editor

  • From: Magnus Auvinen <magnus.auvinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: teeworlds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 16:48:29 +0200

Basiclly yes. I prefer the IM method of doing GUI to the "classical" RM
method. Also, it reduces the amount of dependent libraries and makes sure
that the editor runs on all platforms teeworlds runs on. It possible to
switch between client and editor for quicker turn-a-rounds. If you are
connected to a server and have rcon, the editor will automaticly send
sv_map_reload to the server.

The editor is some what low priority as it works for now and most users
doesn't use it, but yeah, there is loads of improvements that can be done.

.matricks