funny Linus quote

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:16:23 -0500

I guess this came through on linux-kernel or something.  Funny...

"I'm a bastard. I have absolutely no clue why people can ever think
otherwise. Yet they do. People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that
I'm a scheming, conniving bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings
or lost hours of work if it just results in what I consider to be a better
system. "

=)

John

--