Re: In other words

  • From: Hunter <hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 101 15:58:47 -0500 (EST)

> Well, I suppose that you could "white out" a GPS signal.  That couldn't be
> a good thing.  Now the question is how much will a terrorist group pay
> someone to build a few dozen "GPS killers".........

Wouldn't it be more time and money efficient to just build fuel-oil bombs
or to buy rocket launchers? I would have to say that based on past events, most
terrorists aren't the technical type.

Not that I'm saying it can't or won't happen. Just that there are far more
primative and effective methods of doing the same thing.

--
Steven Hunter  | hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"HEY! Check out these crescent fresh skulls in my salad!" - Sifl & Olly