Re: Cool new toy. :)

  • From: Neil Doane <caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:23:14 -0800

* Steve Baker (ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) on [02-21-02 13:42] did utter:
>   Bastard!  Didn't think to grab a few more and send a care package did you?
> Ungrateful little... =(  Wonder why they dropped the project.
>
>                                                               - Steve

We actually _tried_ to get a few more (there were a couple more that were
slightly higher-end looking, and a couple that had interchangeable
faceplates, so like you could make them orange or blue or red or whatever),
but unfortunately, there were other scavengers lurking in the skies and they
swooped in and grabbed up everything else.  I think some were a little
resentful that we'd gotten any at all.  Oh well. :)

Neil